Our Pearson PTE Acdemic Classes in West London will help you achieve great results at the PTE exam
We offer Pearson PTE Academic English exam preparation as a module of our Academic IELTS courses complemented with individual PTE Academic lessons from £35 per hour
The aim of our Academic English test training is to prepare students for the examination and build language skills to help them succeed in their academic and professional life.
PTE Academic English Exam Preparation is for:
- those who need test results quickly
- candidates applying for a university course
- those who need the PTE for immigration
- students wanting to learn in a friendly and welcoming environment
- those wanting more personal attention as a result of our small class numbers
PTE Academic English Course Content – Full Preparation
- all four English language skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking covered by Academic IELTS course
- individual lessons focused on PTE Academic syllabus – minimum 2 sessions suggested
- guided practice for all four skills
- hints and tips to help with special areas of difficulty and how to improve your performance
- progress tests
- academic vocabulary
- critical thinking and reflective learning training to help become a more effective learner in future university study
- appropriate formal style focus
If you fit one or more of the descriptions above the our Academic English courses will help you get the best results in your exams
Results you can expect from our PTE Academic Test Training include:
- Improved skills in writing, reading, speaking and listening
- You will have a clear understanding of the PTE Academic test
- Developed strategies to pass the test successfully
- Get better results on your university course as a result of your better English language skills
- Speak more confidently with teachers and work colleagues
- Be able to focus on the subject you’re studying, or the work that you’re doing, rather than the language
Pearson PTE Courses – Short Preparation
Currently Link School of English offers short PTE preparation courses and classes.
Our PTE exam preparation classes are suitable for people who do not require a lot of language study and need to take the PTE test quickly. The aim of the PTE English exam preparation short courses is to introduce the exam format, help to understand exam tasks and provide basic practice for all test modules. Students who require more in-depth language preparation will be offered to undertake other English classes to obtain sufficient English knowledge to succeed on the exam. If you would like to receive a free consultation on PTE preparation suitable for your needs, please contact us today.
Pearson PTE English Exam Preparation Courses and Classes
|BOOKING ENDS||PAY ONLINE|
|PTE Short Preparation 15 h (group)||MON to FR||1.30 – 4.30||23 MAR – 27 MAR||15||£150||16 MAR||PLEASE CONTACT US|
|PTE Short Preparation 15 h (group)||MON to FR||1.30 – 4.30||13 APR – 31 OCT||15||£150||6 APR|
|PTE Short Preparation 15 h (group)||MON to FR||1.30 – 4.30||20 APR – 24 APR||15||£150||13 APR|
|PTE Short Preparation 15 h (group)||MON to FR||1.30 – 4.30||11 MAY – 115 MAY||15||£150||4 MAY|
|PTE Individual Classes||WED||1.30 – 4.30||29 OCT||3||£105|
Advantages of taking the PTE Academic Test:
- Late test bookings accepted – you can book online 48 hours in advance or book by phone 24 hours before
- Single test session of three hours
- Very quick feedback – results delivered within 5 days
Our Academic English courses (English for University study) will prepare you for the examination and build language skills to succeed in your academic and professional life.
(Payments in installments available. 10% discount if the full course fee is paid at least one week before the start of the course)
What is the Pearson PTE Academic test?
PTE Pearson Academic is the computer-based academic English language test which assesses all four English language skills: listening, reading, speaking and writing.
The Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) is an English language exam designed to assess the competence of non-native English speakers to participate in a university-level courses run in English language.
Pearson PTE Academic English is endorsed by the Graduate Management Admission Council. Upon release in 2009, the test was recognized by nearly 6,000 organizations around the world. Amongst other universities, London Business School in the UK, Harvard Business School, Stanford Graduate School of Business, and Yale University in the USA accept PTE Academic English certificates. Many institutions in other countries, also accept PTE Academic English exam. Apart from the business colleges, there are a number of arts and music schools who recognise the test’s scores. The PTE Academic test is approved for use by the UK Border Agency and the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship for visa applications.
The test lasts a maximum of three hours and candidates can expect to receive their results online, within only five working days. PTE Academic English exam scores are reported on Pearson’s Global Scale of English which is a standardized, numeric scale from 10 to 90 points.
PTE Academic Test structure
There are 20 different types of exam tasks. Some of them will test integrated skills, for example reading and writing at the same time.
1. Introduction: unlimited. The exam takers are asked to introduce themselves. This section is not assessed.
2. Speaking and writing: 77-93 minutes
3. Reading: 32 – 41 minutes
4. Break: 10 Minutes (optional)
5. Listening: 45 – 57 minutes
How to register for the test?
You can register for the test online at: www.pearsonpte.com/TestMe/Taking/Pages/register.aspx
Where can I take the test?
There are 9 exam centres in London, your course tutor will provide you with their contact details.
You can also find your nearest exam centres here: www.pearsonvue.com/pte/sa
Test price: £150, late booking fee £187.50 (students need to book the exam separately).