SPECIAL OFFER ON TRINITY SELT COURSES
– Long-term and early bird discounts
Trinity SELT Test B1 English Course GESE Grade 5
English B1 Test Preparation for British Citizenship, UK Visa, Indefinite Leave to Remain / Settlement in the UK, Spouse Visa and Spouse Visa Extension
|LESSONS PER WEEK
Max 10 Students
From 2 weeks
B1 or near
Free – Pay
Course Fees Only
Link School of English in London provides exam preparation courses for Trinity SELT / GESE Grade 5 / B1 English exams. You can choose from our group classes or individual lessons.
Trinity SELT (Secure English Language Test) is a group of exams by Trinity College London. One of SELT exams is GESE (Graded Examinations in Spoken English) Grade 5 / B1 level. This is a test of English speaking and listening skills approved by the Home Office for British Citizenship or certain types of UK Visa applications.
Our Trinity SELT B1 Exam Preparation Courses are suitable for:
Flexible course options including one day courses are available with our private 1-2-1 lessons.
TIMES OF TRINITY SELT B1 / GESE CLASSES:
- Intensive IELTS: Monday to Friday 1.30 – 4.30 (15 lessons per week)
- Super Intensive General English + SELT: Monday – Friday 9.30 – 12.30 / 1.30 – 4.30 (30 lessons per week)
- Semi-intensive SELT: Monday to Friday 16.30 – 18.30 (10 lessons per week)
- Afternoon SELT – Reading & Writing: Tuesday, Thursday 16.30 – 18.30 (4 lessons per week)
- Afternoon SELT – Speaking & Listening: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 16.30 – 18.30 (6 lessons per week)
- Weekend SELT: Saturday, Sunday 9.00 – 12.00 (6 lessons per week)
- Evening SELT: Tuesday, Thursday 19.00 – 21.00 (4 lessons per week)
TRINITY SELT TEST B1 ENGLISH COURSE FEES 1 – 4 WEEKS
|NUMBER OF HOURS PER WEEK||1 WEEK FEE||4 WEEKS FEE|
Part-time Trinity SELT test course duration: from 2 weeks
Intensive Trinity SELT test course duration: from 1 week
TRINITY SELT B1 ENGLISH COURSE FEES – LONG TERM
|NUMBER OF LESSONS||PRICE||EARLY BIRD PRICE|
TRINITY EXAM PREPARATION COURSE FEES – 2017
|NUMBER OF LESSONS||PRICE||EARLY BIRD PRICE|
Pay the full course fee minimum 14 days before the course start date to get the early bird discount
Results You Can Expect from our SELT GESE B1 Classes
- prepare for the Home Office approved test
- understand the Trinity SELT exam format
- get exam practice
- increase your confidence for the B1 English exam
- learn about exam techniques and tips
- develop your English communication skills
If you’d like to get these benefits and others for yourself, then click the ‘Register Now’ button below.
Why choose SELT Preparation Courses at Link School of English
- Small class size of average 4 – 6 students (maximum 10) to get a lot of teacher’s attention
- We will make sure that you study at the right level to maximise your progress
- We will test your level for free before you join our courses and estimate how much study you will need to pass the B1 English exam
- You will learn from professional and dedicated teachers
- Our B1 English courses are affordable, we don’t charge registration fee, only the course price
SELT / GESE B1 English Course Content
The course content may vary depending on needs of our students in each course group.
At the end of the course you will receive feedback from your teacher and find out if you are ready for the exam.
Typically our SELT GESE Courses at B1 level include:
- English Speaking and listening skills
- English grammar
- English vocabulary
- Exam practice tests
- Error correction
- Mock tests
- Tutorials and feedback on your learning progress
- Free level test before you start your course
- Course materials included
- Free trial lessons available
Link School’s GESE classes are effective, motivating and enjoyable. The main focus is of GESE test practice, exam techniques and language skills needed to pass the exam successfully.
Request our free level test today!
We keep our groups small and number of places in limited. Book early to secure your place.
Please note, exam fee is not included in the course fee. Students need to book the test in with a test centre approved by Trinity College London. A list of local Trinity exam centres is available in the school office.
Learn English to pass the Trinity SELT Test / GESE Grade 5 / B1 English Exam
We know that the variety of English exams may be quite confusing. You will find terms describing English exams such as: GESE, SELT, A1, A2, B1, Trinity, GESE Grade 5, IELTS etc.
If you aren’t sure which exam you should prepare for, please call us and we will advise free of charge.
Please note the exam information provided by Link School of English is for guidance only. It is the candidate’s sole responsibility to choose the appropriate exam for their needs. Link School of English does not accept any responsibility for the exam chosen.