Learning English Outside of School
How many hours do you spend learning English at the Link School of English every week?
What if there was a way you could learn more English for FREE?
There are lots of ways you can learn and improve English outside of the classroom: at work, at home and even on the bus. Let’s have a look at some of the ways you can learn:
Learning English Speaking Skills
– People in Britain love to chat, especially about the weather! Try talking in English to your colleagues or to people at the shops. I know that can be scary but here are some good ways to start a conversation in English:
– Beautiful day, isn’t it? (if it’s sunny outside)
– Terrible day, isn’t it? (if it’s raining outside)
– Looking forward to the weekend? (on Friday afternoon or evening)
– Good weekend? (on Monday morning)