Fast Track IELTS Course London for IELTS Academic and General
Our Express IELTS Preparation Course in London will help you improve your IELTS exam score
|LESSONS PER WEEK|
Max 10 Students
From 2 Weeks
B1, B2, C1
Free – Pay
Course Fees Only
The aim of our Fast Track IELTS Course is quick IELTS preparation. This course teaches IELTS exam strategies and is designed for those who already have appropriate English language skills needed for the desired IELTS score. If you are already confident in your level of English, we can prepare you for the exam, with simply skills and strategies, in just two weeks! Our IELTS Fast Track is suitable for IELTS bands 6, 7 and 8.
Why Link School of English Fast Track IELTS Course?
- Our Fast Track IELTS courses have been developed with your needs in mind. This means that you have the option to study during the week or at weekends, and be fully prepared for the exam in 2 weeks, 5 weeks, or 8 weeks.
- Our teachers will give you all of the tips, tricks, and strategies you need to not only get the score you need, but also to maximise your IELTS score and reach your full potential.
- We use the latest and most up-to-date materials available, and keep up to date with any changes in the exam, so that you can be sure your preparation matches what you see in the examination.
- >We have a comprehensive system of support for you while you take the exam. You will receive tutorials, practice materials, and consultations with our IELTS experts to help direct your learning and ensure you get the score you need first time.
- You will feel more confident when taking the exam
Fast Tract IELTS Preparation Course is for:
- those who want to prepare for the IELTS test quickly: in 2, 5 or 8 weeks
- those who already have the level of English within required IELTS band
- those preparing for IELTS Academic Exam
- those preparing for IELTS General Exam
- those who need the IELTS score of: 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5 or 8.0
- students wanting to learn in a friendly and welcoming environment
- those who want to maximise their IELTS test score
If you fit one or more of the descriptions above then our fast IELTS preparation class will help you get the best scores in your IELTS Exam
If you need a B1 English Exam Preparation (IELTS 4.5 – 5.5), please check our General IELTS Exam Courses. If your level of English is not at the required level yet, we will offer you a longer IELTS exam preparation programme or a general English course at a suitable level first.
IELTS course materials are not included in the price, but are available to buy or borrow from the school.
TIMES OF IELTS PREPARATION CLASSES:
Intensive Fast Track IELTS course start dates:
3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th September 2018
1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd October 2018
Evening IELTS FAst Track course start dates:
3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th September 2018
2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th October 2018
Weekend IELTS Fast Track course start dates:
1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th September 2018
6th, 13th, 20th, 27th October 2018
Please contact us to check our current availability for IELTS courses
INTENSIVE AND SUPER INTENSIVE EXPRESS IELTS PREPARATION COURSES – TIMETABLE, PRICES AND DISCOUNTS 2018
|15 hours per week|
1 week £175
2 weeks £303
3 weeks £431
4 weeks £499
|15 h + 2h individual (1x2h class)|
1 week £247
2 weeks £443
3 weeks £635
4 weeks £777
|15 h + 6h individual (3x2h class)|
1 week £391
2 weeks £723
3 weeks £1043
4 weeks £1305
|15 h + 10h individual (5x2h class)|
1 week £535
2 weeks £1003
3 weeks £1451
4 weeks £1833
PART-TIME EXPRESS IELTS EXAM COURSES – EVENING AND WEEKEND IELTS CLASSES
PART-TIME ACADEMIC IELTS COURSES – PRICES AND DISCOUNTS 2018
|TU, TH 4 hours per week|
2 weeks £145
3 weeks £195
4 weeks £239
5 weeks £275
6 weeks £303
7 weeks £321
7,5 weeks £327
|SAT, SUN, 6 hours per week|
2 weeks £195
3 weeks £259
4 weeks £303
5 weeks £327
|Tuesdays only 2 h / week|
8 weeks £251
|Thursdays only 2 h / week|
7 weeks £235
Minimum booking required for IELTS Fast Track Courses:
Minimum booking of Evening IELTS Classes:
Minimum booking of Weekend IELTS Classes:
Minimum booking of IELTS 15 hours per week:
How do you prepare me for the IELTS exam?
- Practice makes perfect! Our teachers will give you plenty of practice in the exam, and give you the tips, techniques, and strategies you need during exam time.
- We teach using a special TTT methodology. This means you not only get homework after each lesson, but before it too! This makes you very familiar with all of the different types of task in the exam, and makes you feel more confident on test day.
- Your speaking and writing will be assessed and you will be given advice on how to improve, both individually and as a class.
- You will get a pre-course task to speed up your IELTS exam preparation