English courses for companies in London
Corporate English language training designed for business needs
Link School of English in London offers English courses for companies and organisations who want to invest in their staff development. You can choose from a variety of options. We offer in-company English language courses, face-to-face professional English classes at our language centre in west London and online or blended learning solutions. Our on-demand, tailor-made English language courses can help your company increase work productivity and employee retention as well as becoming more cost-efficient. English lessons for your company staff can take place in your office, their home, our school in Ealing or online.
Your non-native English-speaking employees may lack confidence in communication. They may also need more time to read emails or documents as well as to write and review their own work. They may experience higher stress levels, be at a higher risk of burnout or not work to their full potential due to their English language skills being insufficient. The solution is simple: You can offer them English language training and we can help with this.
Unlock the potential of your employees to achieve more.
London-based and online English language programmes
Our professional and business English training is for:
- Companies and organisations who want to invest in their employees’ success
- Non-native speakers of English who use English in a professional environment
- Multinational organisations who want to ensure effective communication between their employees and with their business partners
- Companies looking to boost confidence, productivity and motivation among their staff
- Institutions who want to create positive and supportive learning environments
- Businesses wanting to increase staff retention and attract the best talent
Our professional and business English language courses are suitable for (but not restricted to) the following professions and industries: medical; legal; financial; banking; insurance; architects; education; diplomats; international companies; sales; IT; fashion; travel; hospitality; retail; football and others.
Times of corporate English courses in London
In-company English language training can be normally arranged between Monday and Friday from 9 am to 9 pm or at the weekends from 9 am to 7 pm. If you need to schedule your lessons at other times, please contact us and we will see what we can do for you.
Suggested times for group English language courses at Link School in Ealing:
What is included in the corporate English training packages:
- Free no obligation initial consultation
- Attendance reports (monthly or quarterly)
- Entry test and end of course test
- Printable attendance certificates
- End of the course report for every student
- Customer service by our Centre Manager before, during and after training
- Industry-specific language training – on demand
- Courses tailored to your industry – at your request
Fees for corporate English language training services
We offer cost-saving language training solutions with a transparent pricing system. If you wish to organise in-company English training at your location or home tuition, please contact us for a quote. The price will depend on the location and the commute distance.
The base cost of our English for business lessons is the same as other private English classes and the base price covers one hour (60 minutes) of a one-on-one class. Our fee for each additional learner is £10 per hour. Prices are the same for face-to-face and online English lessons.
Examples of course prices
The options below are shown for example purposes only. We are happy to discuss the duration of your learning programme as well as the length of individual sessions. Prices for long-term commitments and larger groups are negotiable.
- 60 hours (usually over 10 – 15 weeks, 4 – 6 hours per week)
From £643 per person*
- 120 hours (usually over 20 – 30 weeks, 4 – 6 hours per week)
From £961 per person*
* For groups of 6 or more students, prices are negotiable. There will be an extra fee for courses at your location to cover the cost of the teacher’s commute.
- 60 hours from £4,850 to £6,490*
Prices per hour are lower for longer courses
Group of up to 10 learners
* There will be an extra fee for courses at your location to cover the cost of the teacher’s commute.
- One-to-one lessons
20 sessions 1.5 hours each
£1,100 – 5% = £1,045
- Two-to-one (two learners, one teacher)
30 sessions, 2 hours each
£2,460 – 7% = £2,287
Benefits of our English language training for your organisation and your staff:
- Employees reap the benefits of quality English language training
- Improved communication skills in your team
- Increased employee performance and productivity
- Quicker and higher quality of work delivery
- Increased business competitiveness: multilingual employees can help grow your business in foreign markets
- Higher employee motivation and retention
- Confidence boost for your staff
Professional English language course content
Our English language courses for organisations will typically include a blend of business English or English for work language study; industry specific language focus and general or conversational English, depending on need. We will address all English language skills required for fluent communication in English: speaking, listening, reading and writing. Our professional English lessons may include the following areas:
- Formal and informal workplace conversations
- Leading and participating in meetings
- Negotiations and use of diplomatic language
- Giving presentations
- Telephone conversation skills
- Managing people and projects
- Report and formal document writing, professional email writing as well as other types of written communication related to the workplace
- Timesaving reading techniques
- Language practise in situations similar to the workplace environment
- Special industry terms and vocabulary
- Appropriate communication styles
- Language in the context of your professional area
Results you can expect from our English language training for professionals:
- Increased confidence, accuracy and fluency in spoken and written English
- Effective communication across your organisation in a variety of professional situations
- Better team- work through improved communication
- Ability to use appropriate formal and informal language
- Increased speed and quality of writing
- Improved ability to read all types of written language at speed
- Reduced commute cost and time
- Employees performing to their full potential
- Improved performance in a variety of workplace situations
- Employees representing your company at the highest levels
- Save time, save money, have happier and more relaxed employees
Tailor-made English courses for business
Tailor-made courses include situations typical to your professional environment and industry-specific language. Learning activities are designed to create an environment which is as close to real-life as possible. Please contact us to discuss your training requirements and we will see what we can do to help.
How we create and monitor a bespoke English language programme for your employees
Training designed for your business and your people.
To create customised English courses, we take the following steps to meet your special requirements and deliver exactly what your employees need:
2. Course development
How we ensure quality tuition
All our teachers hold certificates in teaching English as a foreign language to adults. They are native or native-like speakers of English. Our teachers’ work as well as students’ progress are monitored by our academic management. And most importantly, we listen to all feedback and respond immediately.
Empower your employees – get language training for your business.