First Certificate FCE Preparation Courses in London
Cambridge FCE Preparation Courses Online and or in London
SPECIAL OFFERS ON ENGLISH COURSES IN LONDON
Please note, if face-to-face classes in our language school in London are not possible to run due to the Coronavirus outbreak, we will deliver all English courses online. You will have the same teachers and the same quality of lessons. Wherever you are, you will improve your English with us!
Book your online English classes with the peace of mind.
7 DAYS RISK-FREE
If for any reason you decide to cancel your online English classes, you can do it within 7 days from the time of your first lesson. No questions asked. Full refund. Applies only to our group online English courses.
Our FCE Preparation Course in West London Will Help You Achieve Great Results at the Cambridge First Exam
|FCE PREPARATION COURSE FEATURES|
|LESSONS PER WEEK|
Max 10 Students
Free – Pay
Course Fees Only
More about Cambridge First Preparation Course
Cambridge FCE (First Certificate in English) is widely recognised in Britain and all over the world, in commerce and industry as well as by educational institutions. The FCE exam, English First Certificate, is an upper-intermediate Cambridge ESOL exam at level B2 according to the Common European Framework. Holding the FCE certificate demonstrates sufficient English skills for work and study, this includes work in office jobs such as clerical and secretarial as well as customer service, tourism and managerial positions. The aim of our FCE exam training is to prepare students for the FCE exam and build language skills to help them succeed in their work and study life as well as other everyday life situations.
Our Cambridge FCE Preparation Courses are Designed for Those Who:
- want to pass the Cambridge FCE exam successfully
- use English for work or study
- want to be able to use appropriate communication styles for a variety of situations
- want to study English in a friendly environment
- want more personal attention as a result of our small class numbers
If you fit one or more of the descriptions above then our First Certificate Preparation Courses will help you get the best results in your FCE exam
Times of English courses for upper-intermediate level / FCE preparation:
- Monday – Friday 9.30 – 12.30 – daytime intensive English classes
- Tuesday, Thursday 7 – 9 p.m.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 7 – 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday
Results You Can Expect from our FCE Exam Preparation Include:
- passing the Cambridge FCE shows that you use everyday written and spoken English at an upper-intermediate level
- improve all your English language skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking
- improve your grammar and vocabulary
- be able to deal with routine letters, telephone conversation and other everyday situations
- have an easier life both personally and professionally
Cambridge FCE Course Content
- all four FCE Exam elements: reading, writing, listening, speaking and use of English
- guided practice for all four skills
- exam techniques, hints and tips to help with special areas of difficulty and how to improve your performance
- progress tests
- Study materials: New English File Upper-intermediate and FCE exam papers (30%
Our FCE Preparation Courses (First Certificate in English) will prepare you for the Cambridge FCE examination and build language skills to help you succeed in your work and study life. The courses are also suitable for those who use English in everyday life.
(Payments in instalments available with evening and weekend FCE Courses or 10% discount if the full course fee is paid at least one week before the start of the course)
FIRST CERTIFICATE FCE PREPARATION COURSES – TIMETABLE AND PRICES
FCE PREPARATION EVENING AND WEEKEND COURSES 2020
Pay the full course fee minimum 30 days before the course starts to get 15% discount
Pay the full course fee minimum 14 days before the course starts to get 10% discount
|MON, WED, FR||7.00 – 9.00||27 JAN – 3 APR||60||£469||£399||13 JAN|
|UPPER-INTERMEDIATE / FCE||SAT, SUN||9.00 – 12.00||1 FEB – 5 APR||60||£469||£399||11 JAN|
|UPPER-INTERMEDIATE / FCE||SAT, SUN||12.30 – 3.30||1 FEB – 5 APR||60||£469||£399||11 JAN|
If you already passed the FCE exam, you can start preparing for the CAE exam.