Learn How to Prepare for a Job Interview in English
Gain Confidence to Succeed in Your English Job Interview
Looking for work may be a stressful and daunting process. A job interview may make the best professionals nervous, even in their native language. The job interview in English requires a specific vocabulary and correct grammar. If you are feeling stressed before a job interview or don’t know what to expect from an interview in English, our training is for you. You will learn the job interview language, what questions to expect and how to answer.
Online English lessons and London-based classes
TIMES OF ENGLISH JOB INTERVIEW WORKSHOPS – GROUP COURSES
- Monday, Tuesday 1.30 – 4.30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 4.45 – 6.45 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday 9.00 – 12.00
ENGLISH JOB INTERVIEW PERSONAL COACHING – ONE-ON-ONE LESSONS
- Monday, Tuesday 4.45 – 6.45 p.m.
- Wednesday, Thursday 1.30 – 3.30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday 10.00 – 12.00
- Other times – please contact us to check availability
Our English Job Interview Preparation is for:
- those who want to improve their job interview skills
- people who are getting ready for a job interview in English
- those who want to get more confidence for a job interview in English
- those who want a successful career
- those want to study English in a friendly and supportive environment
What you can expect from our English Job Interview Training:
- You will learn how to talk about your CV, qualifications and experience
- You will find out common interview questions and how to answer them
- You will learn the English vocabulary and grammar for job interview to talk about past and present
- You will get job interview English practice
- Individual sessions may include: mock interview, conversaation about a specific job offer, industry specific vocabulary and any relevant subjects
Our group English interview workshops are suitable for non-native speakers of English with minimum lower-intermediate up to advanced level of English. English native speakers are welcome to sign up for our one-on-one interview coaching sessions.
If you want to increase your chances in a job interview, sign up for our interview preparation training today.